|From Highest to Lowest
1. Royal Flush - The royal flush is
comprised of Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten all of the same
suit. There are four possible royal flushes in one deck of
2. Straight Flush - A Straight with Five
Cards with the same suit. example Three, Four, Five, Six and
Seven of Clubs.
3. Four of a Kind - Four cards of the same
number or face value
4. Full House - Having Three cards of
equal rank, and two different cards of the equal
rank. (Basically you have three of a kind and a
5. Flush - Having any five cards of the same suit
6. Straight - Having five cards in mixed suits but in
7. Three of a Kind - Three cards having the same number
8. Two Pair - Two cards of equal rank and an additional
two cards of equal rank.
9. One Pair - Having just two cards of the same rank.
Poker Hand Ranking Chart